Our mission is to help homeowners and commercial property owners turn their basements in to dry usable spaces. We strive to do this with the highest quality and reliability, and at the lowest possible price. We use methods that are tried and tested, so that we may offer the most comprehensive warranties available. We also strive to make the entire process as pleasant as possible for our customer, so that we may receive the highest compliment possible, referrals to their friends and neighbors.
Value Dry is not a franchise. Our many offices are centrally controlled, and each local office has highly skilled employees who have been through the rigorous Value Dry training process. Local managers have the vast resources of the national organization to rely on when necessary.
Now about us. We are a family owned company. Unlike small owner operators, a well-oiled machine like Value Dry can offer a better value for customer’s money due to our massive buying power and longevity in business.
COMMITMENT TO SERVICE EXCELLENCE
If there is ever a problem with the products or equipment we install, you can come directly to Value Dry for a resolution. Value Dry has a dedicated customer service department ready to respond to the needs of our customers. That’s a real advantage compared to other companies who refer you to the manufacturer. We are committed to providing you with personal, hassle–free service today – and long into the future.
STELLAR CUSTOMER SERVICE
At Value Dry, we are committed to going above and beyond in service to our customers. Value Dry provides a lifetime warranty against water seepage of treated areas on most solutions, which is transferable to the next homeowner. For additional information on Value Dry’s Lifetime Warranty please call us at (866) 328-2583.
We think you’ll find our way of doing business a pleasant experience from what you’ve come to expect from other waterproofing companies.
NO HIGH-PRESSURE SALES PITCHES
Our trained consultants will:
• analyze and discuss your wet basement problems with you
• provide you with a detailed assessment of your basement and explain how Value Dry can permanently stop the wet basement problem
• provide some basement waterproofing solutions to keep your basement dry
Once you are ready to have the work completed in your home, Value Dry will discuss the job details with you to ensure there are no mistakes or confusion. We want to give you a peace of mind that your home will be in good hands.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AND QUALITY ASSURANCE
To ensure that all work was done to your satisfaction, a member from our Quality Assurance Team will contact you after the job is complete to ensure that Value Dry has met your expectations fully.
• By demanding all representatives to be clear and accurate in the presentation of products and services.
• By representing only those specific company locations that are members of the National Association of Waterproofing and Structural Repair Contractors as members, including the use of the NAWSRC logo.
• By representing only those specific company locations with a specialist on staff who has successfully completed the NAWSRC certification exam and maintained certification as having a Certified Specialist on staff, including the use of the NAWSRC Certified Specialist on Staff logo.
• By advertising with illustrations and descriptions that accurately represent the products and services being offered.
• By encouraging and/or contracting only those projects that are both structurally and economically sound.
• By writing all agreements so that they clearly state the work to be done.
• By fulfilling all contractual obligations promptly and completely, in a manner that will be in accordance with applicable building codes.
• By participating loyally in the industry’s growth and progress through the Association’s activities and its public interest efforts.
• All members of the National Association of Waterproofing and Structural Repair Contractors hereby state that all work done shall be of workmanlike quality and shall be in accordance with all applicable building codes.
• All members affirm that all materials and equipment supplied shall be of merchantable quality and shall be fit for the particular use for which they are intended.
At Value Dry, we pride ourselves on offering the highest quality basement service and reliability on every job. Check out our licenses:
Connecticut: # 0644248
New Jersey: 13VH08637000
Value Dry provides basement waterproofing in Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts. We include a full written warranty with all our waterproofing & moisture control installations.
2011 - 2016
2011 - 2016